Skip to main content

Earning a Bachelors at Hubpages

commons.wikimedia.org
Wake Up and Write a Hub



   Let me just say this, Jesus Christ is the most valuable part of my life. Everything I do must be in accord with the Holy Bible. I live and look at life through a born-again Christian filter, always trying to keep a balance and peace with God. 

   Now...there are so many different avenues of thought to go down, sometimes I think if I could just focus on one with all my ambitious zeal I would have wild success. Yet, so far this focused zeal is spread out and I keep plugging away with that too little, too late type of feeling. 

   For instance, concerning these different avenues, what about say blogging? What about Hubpages, YouTube, an Ebay business, or even writing content? Let's just take Hubpages for instance. Now, if I were to only write hubs and then share them on my built up social sites, what would happen? What if I wrote 30 hubs a month for a couple years?

   These are quality hubs as well, which attract an average of 300 views per month. So what would I be making after two years of this regiment? 24 months times 30 hubs equals 720 total hubs after two years. So 300 views a month average times 720 hubs equals 216,000 views per month. Now I know that it's a gradual climb to get to that many views, but that requires algebra to figure out fluidly. 

   Let's just say that for your first two years you average 100,000 views per month creating 30 quality hubs a month. So 100k times 24 equals 2,400,000 views in all. Now let's say that with the Hupages ad program you make a half a cent per view including the Adsense amount. So, that would be how much? 

$12,000 for two years or an average of $6000/year.

   Let's say you made another $6000 in Amazon and Ebay sells as an affiliate. That's $9,000/year total for your first two years average, not bad. 

   OK, so now you have basically earned your Associates Degree and you spent a lot less effort to get it, plus you have made money instead of spending it. So, why not get your Bachelors in Hubpages and call it a career? 

   So keep writing for a couple more years at the same pace, 30 hubs a month. So you are now getting about 216,000 views per month. After four years you have doubled this and are getting 432,000 views per month. So, let's estimate you on average, in year 3 and 4, get 300,000 views per month. 

   So 300,000 times 24 months equals 7,200,000 views total. That means you will have made how much for those second two years?

   $36,000, or $18,000 per year. Add on any affiliate sales, say another $6k, and you've made $24,000 per year writing one quality hub per day for four years. 

    Now instead of getting done with your worthless Bachelors Degree owing thousands of dollars, you can take a year off and still make a decent living. But why would you take a year off cause the whole time you were doing something you loved anyway, right?

    Just a thought, see what we could do if we just focused? Thing is life happens, I mean Hubpages could shut down your account for some reason and you'd loose all your work. That would be unlikely for most people, but for someone like me who writes controversial articles sometimes this could very well happen. Yet, the idea could work towards blogging, YouTube, an Ebay business, and an Amazon business too. 

     One good point to make for diversifying your efforts is it keeps your efforts fresh and alive. Also, it gives you more options with your writing topics and style. I think overall, a balance is needed, and if we continue to plug away with the efforts we do have and streamline it as best as we can muster, then we eventually will have a unique on-line effort we can build on and prosper with. 

    This is not the article I came here tonight to write, but I like how it worked out. It really does prove the point that if we simply focused, we could achieve a unique success which far outweighs the conventional debt ridden (usually NWO propagandized) ways of starting a career.     




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Alternatives to Big Tech Social Media Sites

  cc from pixabay.com      The massive censorship campaign against the truth by big tech has been happening right before our eyes in the last year; from an acting President being censored by Twitter and Facebook to thousands of independent media truthers with large followings being canceled and deleted by YouTube and their brainless bands of fact-checkers, sighting they were going against community standards. This is an ominous sign for bloggers and content creators, thus, we need alternative places to create and share our content to ensure continuity in our work.       By the way, community standards are simply their flexible ethical reasoning to censor information and truth the powers to be (and that pay them off) don't want the public to know, especially the mainstream public. YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, Instagram, Medium, Amazon, and others have all ganged up on the truth to spread lies that destroy people.      The major lies of the #coronavirushoax and the #gl

Blogging Results After 8 Months

cc from flickr.com    Blogging on Blogger started for me Dec. 9th, 2013 with my first blog called The Lowdown Truth. Later that month on Dec. 25, 2013, a second blog was started called A Writer's Review. Finally, five months later on May 23, 2014, I started this blog called Christian Blogger's Journal. Although this is the timeline for starting the blogs, it took a little time after I started each to monetize them with Google Adsense. I was approved for Adsense with my first blog after 18 posts. The other two I monetized after having 10 posts.     I'm explaining all this because this blog in part is about my journey as a blogger. This information may help you gain some perspective on blogging yourself. The amount of time I've been blogging is about the same amount of time I've been writing on-line all-together. Basically, I started from scratch with this Internet thing about 10 months ago. There has been a learning curve involved as well as I work a full t

WordPress vs. Blogger

The pros and cons of each from an experienced user.   I started a blog on both WP and Blogger around the same time in 2013 when I first started blogging. I went on to start 6 more Blogger blogs and no more WP blogs.  Blogger is easier to work with, but you can also monetize it without paying for a yearly subscription like at WP.  To put advertisements on WP, you have to pay for a pro plan for at least $96/year. In my experience with advertising on my blogs, you won’t make this money back.  I have Google Adsense on 3 of my Blogger blogs now and at the rate I’m earning it will take me thousands of years to cash out at $100.  All my blogs together, including WP, bring in about 500 to 1,000 visitors each month. You need to bring in at least 10k to start making any significant money with advertisements, affiliates, etc.  The plus about WP is the community aspect, which I’ve started appreciating more recently. The Blogger community is much smaller and the reader feed and app are not quality.

How to Monetize a Blog: My Experience

cc from maxpixel.net Joining the over 600 million other blogs in the world is an exciting experience for the first-timer, yet could also end up being disappointing if they're trying to make money from it. While some bloggers do make enough money through their blogging efforts to make a living, most of us don't even come close. Let's talk about the challenges and possibilities of blogging by examining how to monetize a blog: my experience. Types of Blogs Among the hundreds of millions of blogs online, there are many different types of blogs to consider. Many blogs are monetized and professional, to the point where visitors can't even tell they're a blog. Really, they're simply a website where someone posts their writings, drawings, paintings, pictures, videos, audio, videos, affiliate posts, etc. What is a blog then, if it's just a website with a unique domain? Blogs are websites where individuals or businesses can craft and pu