Skip to main content

Alexa Rankings and Writing Break

Winter 2013 Oregon


   Lately I've been keeping track of my Alexa ratings for my other two blogs and Hubpages. I know they have a long ways to go before I can start making any significant amount of money, but I like stats and seeing things in numbers. Here is the world Alexa ratings of these three sites:

The Lowdown Truth: 10,372,004
A Writer's Review:      4,733,325
lowdown0.Hupages    4,538,357

     Interesting that my Hubpages account shows up there, and it is ranked the highest of the three too. I only started working my writing system for the last 4 weeks. Before this I was randomly working and my blogs went near dormant for a couple months. So really, the progress I've made with my blogs has come in the last month. 

    Although these number are in the millions, I'm still excited about them going lower and lower. Now I have a goal to get my blogs under a million in three months time. Ultimately I want them to get under a 100K in the world. 

    On a different note, I will be taking a bit of a break from my writing system this next week. My wife and I are going to the White Stone Remnant Conference in Montana. We've been looking forward to this for a long time now, and getting ready for it. I will bring my computer and am planning on writing an article about the conference afterwards, but my writing overall this next week will go to a near standstill. 

    When I get back though, I have many article ideas I want to get started on. This blog is just starting to take form and soon enough will be monetized with Adsense as well as the others. So far, this has been exactly what I was looking to create, a place where I could write my not so formal thoughts. It's your fault if you end up reading it. 

     My last Blogtalkradio show went well, it talked about the White Stone Remnant conference. If you want to listen there is a widget at the bottom of the blog. 

      God is good, Jesus is our friend. For this I'm grateful and have hope for the future. This world grows darker and the difficulties we face become more strenuous, yet we are growing in the grace and love of Jesus Christ through his words. The Word of God and prayer are the staples of our lives. Fasting is one thing we need to do more. For now, signing out, God bless. 



Book of the Day: Ralph Epperson's book: The Unseen Hand, Introduction To The Conspiratorial View of History


               






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Bachelors at Hubpages

commons.wikimedia.org Wake Up and Write a Hub    Let me just say this, Jesus Christ is the most valuable part of my life. Everything I do must be in accord with the Holy Bible. I live and look at life through a born-again Christian filter, always trying to keep a balance and peace with God.     Now...there are so many different avenues of thought to go down, sometimes I think if I could just focus on one with all my ambitious zeal I would have wild success. Yet, so far this focused zeal is spread out and I keep plugging away with that too little, too late type of feeling.     For instance, concerning these different avenues, what about say blogging? What about Hubpages, YouTube, an Ebay business, or even writing content? Let's just take Hubpages for instance. Now, if I were to only write hubs and then share them on my built up social sites, what would happen? What if I wrote 30 hubs a month for a couple years?    These are quality hubs as well, which attract an averag

7 Alternatives to Big Tech Social Media Sites

  cc from pixabay.com      The massive censorship campaign against the truth by big tech has been happening right before our eyes in the last year; from an acting President being censored by Twitter and Facebook to thousands of independent media truthers with large followings being canceled and deleted by YouTube and their brainless bands of fact-checkers, sighting they were going against community standards. This is an ominous sign for bloggers and content creators, thus, we need alternative places to create and share our content to ensure continuity in our work.       By the way, community standards are simply their flexible ethical reasoning to censor information and truth the powers to be (and that pay them off) don't want the public to know, especially the mainstream public. YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, Instagram, Medium, Amazon, and others have all ganged up on the truth to spread lies that destroy people.      The major lies of the #coronavirushoax and the #gl

Blogging Results After 8 Months

cc from flickr.com    Blogging on Blogger started for me Dec. 9th, 2013 with my first blog called The Lowdown Truth. Later that month on Dec. 25, 2013, a second blog was started called A Writer's Review. Finally, five months later on May 23, 2014, I started this blog called Christian Blogger's Journal. Although this is the timeline for starting the blogs, it took a little time after I started each to monetize them with Google Adsense. I was approved for Adsense with my first blog after 18 posts. The other two I monetized after having 10 posts.     I'm explaining all this because this blog in part is about my journey as a blogger. This information may help you gain some perspective on blogging yourself. The amount of time I've been blogging is about the same amount of time I've been writing on-line all-together. Basically, I started from scratch with this Internet thing about 10 months ago. There has been a learning curve involved as well as I work a full t

WordPress vs. Blogger

The pros and cons of each from an experienced user.   I started a blog on both WP and Blogger around the same time in 2013 when I first started blogging. I went on to start 6 more Blogger blogs and no more WP blogs.  Blogger is easier to work with, but you can also monetize it without paying for a yearly subscription like at WP.  To put advertisements on WP, you have to pay for a pro plan for at least $96/year. In my experience with advertising on my blogs, you won’t make this money back.  I have Google Adsense on 3 of my Blogger blogs now and at the rate I’m earning it will take me thousands of years to cash out at $100.  All my blogs together, including WP, bring in about 500 to 1,000 visitors each month. You need to bring in at least 10k to start making any significant money with advertisements, affiliates, etc.  The plus about WP is the community aspect, which I’ve started appreciating more recently. The Blogger community is much smaller and the reader feed and app are not quality.

How to Monetize a Blog: My Experience

cc from maxpixel.net Joining the over 600 million other blogs in the world is an exciting experience for the first-timer, yet could also end up being disappointing if they're trying to make money from it. While some bloggers do make enough money through their blogging efforts to make a living, most of us don't even come close. Let's talk about the challenges and possibilities of blogging by examining how to monetize a blog: my experience. Types of Blogs Among the hundreds of millions of blogs online, there are many different types of blogs to consider. Many blogs are monetized and professional, to the point where visitors can't even tell they're a blog. Really, they're simply a website where someone posts their writings, drawings, paintings, pictures, videos, audio, videos, affiliate posts, etc. What is a blog then, if it's just a website with a unique domain? Blogs are websites where individuals or businesses can craft and pu